UPDATE: The 5th Annual B'nai Brith Charity Golf Classic - Monday Aug. 17, 2020
We hope you are well and enjoying the summer.
As you know, the 5th Annual B’nai Brith Charity Golf Classic will be held on Monday, Aug. 17, 2020, at the picturesque Thornhill Club – and we are officially sold out of golf spots. To suggest that we are looking forward to this outing would be the epitome of understatement. We’re downright excited about it because we know you will have a memorable and enjoyable day of golf, dining and camaraderie, all within the restrictions permitted by Government and Golf Course regulations.
The B’nai Brith Charity Golf Classic has for years now been perceived as among the tops in the GTA, not only because it provides a wonderful day of golf, but also because of the important funds we raise to supply food, shelter and crucial needs for our beloved seniors and our community’s most vulnerable. We also utilize these funds to combat antisemitism and racism. It is more important now, during these times, that we continue our golf tradition at B’nai Brith Canada and, with your assistance, continue to provide these vital resources.
So here’s how our tournament will work Aug. 17:
- Please arrive at The Thornhill Club at 11:30am.
- Each golfer will enter the club parking lot and be directed to park at their pre-defined spots (this will be given to you prior to the event). Your sanitized golf carts will be available beside your parking spot. We ask you to transfer your golf clubs onto your cart. Each member of your foursome will be parked side by side. Carts will be shared and will have a divider in them.
- In your cart, you will find a cooler filled with essential goodies -- a delicious lunch, along with snacks and water.
- There will be a shotgun start at 12:30pm sharp.
- There will be a snack station, as well as other surprise stations, on the course.
- We will be able to hold our traditional on-course contests, including two hole-in-one competitions for brand new vehicles.
- Following your round of golf, we will serve cocktails and dinner on the club’s patio. There also will be an exciting live auction.
- Former NHL greats Marcel Dionne, Mike Palmateer, Gary Leeman and Dennis Maruk will be on hand and will participate in the tournament and the post-golf festivities.
- Please note that we will not have access to the locker rooms in the clubhouse. Only washroom use will be permitted.
We also have room for a few more sponsors for the tournament. If you’re interested in becoming one of our revered sponsors, please review our sponsorship package HERE. Please feel free to share the sponsorship package with other potential sponsors.
On behalf of B’nai Brith Canada and our Golf Fundraising Committee, thank you kindly for your continued support - and we look forward to seeing you August 17.
Chair, 5th Annual B'nai Brith Charity Golf Classic;
Chief Media Officer, B'nai Brith Canada
Thornhill Golf Club
7994 Yonge st., ON L4J 1W3
For sponsorships inquiries, please contact Marty York at 416-633-6224 ext 163.
MAJOR SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
For your generosity, all On-Course sponsors of the B’nai Brith Charity Golf Classic will receive:
- Your logo on the B’nai Brith Charity Golf Classic program book.
- Acknowledgment in any B’nai Brith golf tournament advertisement.
- Full colour signage throughout the golf course.
Title Sponsor | $15,000
- Complete co-branding of tournament, name prominently appears on all promotional materials.
- Company logo on the cover of the B’nai Brith Charity Golf Classic program book.
- Company logo on signage at the registration area.
- Complimentary foursome in the tournament ($2,000 value).
- Company representative to welcome all golfers.
- A charitable $13,000 tax receipt provided.
Gold Sponsor | $10,000
- Complimentary foursome in the tournament – $2,000 value.
- A charitable $8,000 tax receipt provided.
ON-COURSE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
For your generosity, all on-course sponsors of the B’nai Brith Charity Golf Classic will receive the following package:
- Your logo will appear on B’nai Brith’s website and social media.
- Your logo on the B’nai Brith Charity Golf Classic program book.
- Your logo displayed on tournament day.
- A charitable tax receipt.
Corporate and/or personal names will be included on signage.
Dinner Sponsor (with twosome)| $7,500 - a $6,500 tax receipt will be provided.
Lunch Sponsor| $5,000
Cocktail Sponsor| $5,000
Cart Sponsor| $5,000
Hole-in-One Sponsor| $5,000
Pin Flag Sponsor| $5,000
Golf Ball Sponsor| $5,000
Beat the CEO Sponsor| $3,000
Alcohol Stations Sponsors (2)| $2,500
Snack Stations Sponsors (3)| $2,500
Putting Contest Sponsor| $2,000
Closest to the Pin Sponsor| $2,000
Longest Drive Sponsor| $2,000
Hole Sponsor| $1,250
Time to nosh
All donations will be gratefully acknowledged throughout the event, and in the B'nai Brith Charity Golf Classic program book.
B’nai Brith Canada relies on the generosity of our donors to realize our goals. All funds donated to our organization (including those collected from the B’nai Brith Charity Golf Classic) will go towards:
- Fighting antisemitism, racism and hatred in all its forms.
- Supporting Canadian students with advice, assistance and resources when faced with discrimination and antisemitism on campus.
- Daily programs and services designed to help inform, stimulate and keep seniors active, as well as create lasting friendships and maintain ties to their community.
- Providing affordable housing for our community’s most vulnerable.
The 4th Annual B'nai Brith Charity Golf Classic
We are delighted to announce that registration for the 4th Annual B'nai Brith Charity Golf Classic is now open! This year's tournament will take place at the breathtaking Lebovic Golf Club in Aurora, Ont., on Wednesday, June 12, 2019.
Designed by renowned architect Doug Carrick, the Lebovic Club is a picturesque and challenging 18-hole championship course, spread across more than 150 acres. The tournament will offer players the chance to schmooze with celebrity guests, enjoy a great lunch and dinner, bid on amazing prizes, and play a round at one of the most prestigious new golf clubs in the province. All food and refreshments will be Kashrut observed.
Tournament co-chairs Steven Picov, David Berger and Marty York are expecting this year's event to be just as fun-filled and enjoyable as our tournament in 2018, when more than 100 golf enthusiasts assembled, under sunny skies, at the Lebovic Golf Club.
Sponsorship opportunities (both major and minor) are available. See you on June 12!