Job Description: IT Specialist
Work mode and Location: In-office, North York
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
At B’nai Brith Canada, we are seeking an IT Specialist to join us on this journey, responsible for maintaining and managing an organization’s computer systems and networks. Preferable with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field and previous work experience in IT. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth.
Objectives of this Role
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks to ensure they are operating efficiently
- Troubleshooting technical problems and providing technical support to users
- Managing backups to ensure business continuity in the event of a system failure or data loss
- Upgrading systems and processes to meet the organization’s changing needs
- Training users on new systems and software
- Monitoring and controlling electronic data and information systems, including telecommunications and internet services
- Collaborating with other departments and team members to ensure the IT infrastructure aligns with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Serve as the subject matter expert supporting Windows, and all common office software and applications, such as Microsoft, Adobe and G-Suite products
- Maintain and make necessary updates of organization’s websites – WordPress updates, content updates, training.
- Experience with maintenance of CRM systems – reports, configuration – preferable
Please send your CV to [email protected] or apply here. Only the relevant candidates will be contacted.