We are thrilled to announce that registration for the 2nd Annual B'nai Brith Charity Golf Classic is now open! This year's tournament will take place at the breathtaking new Lebovic Golf Club in Aurora, Ont., on Monday, June 12, 2017.
To register, click here.
Designed by renowned architect Doug Carrick, the Lebovic Club is a picturesque and challenging 18-hole championship course, spread across more than 150 acres. The tournament will offer players the chance to schmooze with celebrity guests, nosh on tasty hor d'oeuvres, bid on amazing prizes, and play a round at one of the most prestigious new golf clubs in the province. All food and refreshments will be Kashrut observed.
Tournament co-chairs David Berger and Marty York are expecting this year's event to be just as fun-filled, enjoyable and entertaining as our inaugural tournament last year, when nearly 100 golf enthusiasts assembled, under sunny skies, at the Oakdale Golf and Country Club:
All funds donated to B'nai Brith (including those collected from the B’nai Brith Charity Golf Classic) will go towards:
- Our advocacy and human rights efforts in combating racism, antisemitism and discrimination.
- Supporting Canadian students with advice, assistance and resources when faced with discrimination on campus.
- Daily programs and services designed to help inform, stimulate and keep seniors active, as well as create lasting friendships and maintain ties to their community.
- Collecting new and used clothing items for the needy.
- Providing affordable housing for our community’s most vulnerable.
- Running some of the largest amateur sports leagues in Canada, forming an entryway to engage the next generation in B’nai Brith’s charitable activities.
Sponsorship opportunities (both major and minor) are currently available. For more information, click here.
See you on June 12!